Well, FRED have started the ball rolling...

Who's next to allow their magazine to be put up there?

Mr Ledbury? Anything you wish to put forward? Do you have any rights on the
newsdisk or anything?

Adie  - I know you float around here from time to time. Any chance of Chips
and Pump going up on nvg?

And what about the like of SAM Supp and enceladus? Who owns the rights to
these at the moment?

If we can't get games and utils up there, at least we can get magazines and
pd demos.

Why don't we purge the PD libraries and stick everything up there. Does
anybody have contact with Derek Morgan?

WinCoupe has reignited my interest in the SAM. And if it does so for me, then
it will do for others. So lets give them something to do when they finally
get their emulators up and running.

Well done Colin M for setting the standard. Let's all chip in and get a
decent backlog of SAM stuff up on nvg for all SAM users to use...