Hey peeps.

I came this close to releasing my first version of MIDI-Bar (the SAM util
that read MIDI data from the ports and displayed the note information as
graphical bars on screen - I wrote it last year but never got around to
polishing it for release). The trouble is, I couldn't be bothered to
unpack my keyboard to test the program to make sure the release version
still worked...

Oh well, at least I finally got around to formatting a few SAM disks.

(Now. Where's SAMDSK, the utility to write SAD files to disk, Outwrite
and Defenders?)

Justin.