Speaking of the excellent Wincoupe, where can I download it from, I
am not the only one after it......I have it installed on my work PC, but
not at home, and some idiot (me!) deleted the zip file......

I did ask last week but got no response......

Yours desperately......

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
01675 444800
http://www.isi.uk.com