From: "Aley Keprt" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> And what about mouse? I bet for the following algo:
> Turn mouse on when program reads that mouse port.
> Turn mouse off when program doesn't read that port. This can be made
> during reset automatically.
> summary:
> 1. turn mouse off during reset
> 2. turn mouse on when mouse port is to be read
> This *could possibly* help. The current state doesn't seem to be perfect.

Unfortunately, this means that the mouse will be turned on the moment the
reset is finished, so this isn't a good solution. There's no difference
between a normal keyscan routine and a mouse-read routine, I'm afraid...

... though if Simon wanted to, he could actually code up SimCoupe so that
the mouse and the cursor keys didn't clash; it was designed to work that way
(but only if the keyboard was more intelligent ... i.e. more expensive :))

Simon