> thinking it perhaps isn't massively useful to include direct support for
> the Sam to emulate a Spectrum, when you can achieve that by loading a
> Spectrum emulator in the virtual Sam machine... perhaps include one on a

Or even by loading a spectrum emulator, rather than two layers.

--
Paul

I want my editors to be rigorusly deterministic, d*mmit!  When I want
 a text editor, I want it to, wait for it, *edit text*!  I don't need it
 to be a programming language, an operating system, or a religion!
 -- James Dunson on alt.sysadmin.recovery