-----Original Message-----
From: Si Owen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: sam-users@nvg.ntnu.no <sam-users@nvg.ntnu.no>
Date: 16 December 1999 10:37
Subject: Re: SimCoupe's "Spectrum mode"

Considering the Lunter Spectrum Emulator is about as good as it gets, then a
Spectrum
emulator in Wincoupe with no disk support is a bit useless.
Of course someone without a Spectrum emulator might not agree.

More usefull, would be the ability of the Wincoupe to be able to load any
code file, in the way that
Lunters Emulator does.  At least Spectrum code could be loaded in and worked
on.
Or PC text files, or whatever...

Bob Wilkinson.