>does ANYBODY on this list actually use my ProTracker2 compiler? Or know
>anybody else that uses it?

YES!!! I've written about 20 minutes of fabulous music for a game which
isn't finished yet!  Do you want to hear it???  Protracker is the best
fucking chip music package there is, and I love it.  Course, I had to work
out how long each piece was before it looped, and then reset your player,
but in the main it works fine.  Mack told me once that you made the
compiler without any help from BZYK, is that true?  And can anyone put this
great package out into the public domain or something?  Or make it run on
my Atom harddisk?  I'd love it if you could.  Fiscally.

I think I'll cobble together a little player program for the music I wrote
- it's the finest chipmusic known to man AS ENDORSED BY THE PAPAL STATE.

-tobermory