> >It _was_ going to end up on my website as 'what might have been', but if
> >anyone is interested, I might get active on it again.

I'm Interested and I think many others will also be interested ..., and
maybe I will get back to work on the stalled project SAMtipede or Monster
Racers again. (maybe I'll also put  some of that unfished game/demo stuff
online)

> Deeeeeefinitely :) I remember Malcolm Mackenzie talking about it on
> the phone a number of times - I think he even said his son was
> playing around with it or was that the other fighting game that was
> being done at that time?

Yes I remember it. Wish I got that demo ...

Edwin Blink

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.designing.myweb.nl/samcoupe/index.htm