> OOOOOOO! Centipede!!! Yay!!! And Missile Command, please!!!!

'SAMtepede points increased by one.'

> What's Monster Racers?

Monster racers is a isometric 3D off road racing game (like Iron Man is on
speccy).
At first I'd wanted to just make a full color version of ironman. But after
reverse engeneering
ironman and discovered lots of odds and ends I decided to make a different
version using isometric 3D
featuring 4 colored trucks (using color tables) with 128 animations.

> I got _a_ demo. Not much to it. Sprites sucked (sorry, Steve), and it was
> mainly a showcase of the fact that the player sprites moved, and could
> interact, though the collision detection only worked within a limited area
> (compared to Streets of Rage, Final Fight, etc). Lots of potential, but a
> very, very early demo generally will show lots of potential.

Would be nice too see anyway. Maybe something to upload on NVG ?

> I heard some things about SAMFighter, even bookmarked the website, hoping
> see progress, but it disappeared.

Too bad I didn't have a glimpse on that side before it disappeared

Edwin Blink

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.designing.myweb.nl/samcoupe/index.htm