> Because one port isn't being kept up with the others...

Don't care about it.
Who wants his port to be kept, he keeps it. ;-)

I think the main problem is that there is no "official version" with new
development.
Look to MAME emulator - people who make ports just take the original version
and do the port.
This is not possible with SimCoupe, since there is no development, and the
sources are
not 100% portable. So if somebody wants the new version e.g. for Mac, he
must do much work.

Don't care about it.
Who wants his port to be kept, he keeps it. ;-)

Aley