Gavin Smith wrote:
> Ahhh I see. Couldn't find any manual on the disk so wasn't aware
> that it was actually keys which were knocking holes in things :) Doh!

I didn't know about the extra keys until I'd played thru to about level 5 or
6 and got stuck between 2 ramps that bounce you left and right.  I went
through each row in turn until I found the 'S', which did the trick.  I
think 'R' quits straight back out to the menu too...

> You're now on a list of about 7 or 8 people who still haven't
> received issue 5. I think most people did receive it, but I've heard
> from Len, Colin McD, and Dan Doore over the last few days who all haven't
> either. I've made a note and I'll send out yet another copy to you.

Cheers Gavin!  Do you know whether it was just an Xmas situation that caused
the loss, or is it still a mystery?

> On a brighter note it looks like I might get 50 quid compensation for
> the first batch of issue 5's that went missing, although that's not
> official yet.

Even better - good luck!