>From what I remember, Football League Manager was quite a seller on the SAM
and it certainly went down well with the punters so this is probably a good
idea. Was it Dave Handley that wrote it? Are you still on here Dave?

Was any progress ever made on that Kick-Off stlye game that Fred were
motting around a few years ago? I know it'd hardly be FIFA these days, but
it would be nice to see the demo of it or something.

Just my 2p.