on 2/5/01 6:37 PM, Johnna Teare at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> From what I remember, Football League Manager was quite a seller on the SAM
> and it certainly went down well with the punters so this is probably a good
> idea. Was it Dave Handley that wrote it? Are you still on here Dave?

It was Dave Handley, yeah. He also did a nice Little Computer People type
demo on Fred once - I think I wrote in, asking if he'd do a full version but
sadly it never happened. *sniff* Was it just me or was FLM bloody hard
though? I think I only got promoted once or twice before I gave up. And
every time the ball got near the goal,  you could change your tactics to
attack and you'd be more likely to score - similarly you could change to
defence every time your opponents got near your goal. I was still kack at it
though. Played Football Director 2 far more, even though it was a damn
Speccy game.

Gavin