From: Dean Woodyatt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> once i've dumped all mine, and sorted through some stuff off the net (I'd
> estimate about 500 so far), i'll be asking niceley
> if you can 'mail' me any dumps that i dont have, so that i can add them to
> the catalogue
> I'll then put 'em all on cd's and send copies to all that help!
>
> if theres anyone who will be 'disgruntled' at my doing this for certain
> pieces of software, let me know
>
> thanks
> Dean

It should go without question that if someone has not given
their express permission for their software to be dumped,
then of course it should not be dumped.

 Just because Sam software 'exists', there is no reason it should be
mailed to you and then dumped onto CD's and the Net breaching the
authors wishes / copyright.

I take my Sam work very seriously indeed, and 'disgruntled' would
not begin to explain how I would feel if my software was
dumped and then emailed to you for inclusion on a CD and the Net.

Colin Piggot.
===
Quazar : Hardware and Software for the Sam
http://www.quazar.clara.net/sam/