----- Original Message -----
From: "Gavin Smith" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <sam-users@nvg.ntnu.no>
Sent: Monday, February 19, 2001 7:29 PM
Subject: Re: Another thingy , cataloging sam discs!

on 19/2/01 3:52 pm, Dean Woodyatt at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> if theres anyone who will be 'disgruntled' at my doing this for certain
> pieces of software, let me know

Dean, not meaning to put you off but I'm already compiling a library of
Coupé software and have been doing so for a few months now - I have a
massive list of authors that I have been contacting (with more to go) and
have got permission to distribute a number of items of software, although
some authors have attached conditions to this (for example, a number of the
Persona back catalogue will soon be available again for £2.50 and £1.50,
with proceeds going to charity). If you check back issues of SAM Community

------

Thanks Gav - wondered when u where going to announce this ;)

Now if anyone could work with me on reverse engineering Manic Miner - I feel
like doing some more nasty levels ;)