on 25/2/01 9:00 pm, Andrew Collier at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> At 8:45 pm +0000 25/2/01, Tim P wrote:
>> IIRC someone always suggests being on an IRC channel at a certain time,
>> on a certain day.
>>
>> I can't find the details and wondered if someone would remind me incase I
>> get the urge to come join in one night.
>
> Well, it'd generally be #samcommunity on undernet, but I haven't seen
> anyone there for a while. Maybe I've just been looking at the wrong time.
> And I don't seem to be able to connect at all at the moment...

We do wander into #samcommunity now and then. Perhaps we should have a
meeting once a week - say Monday night? :) Most IRC servers are very hard to
connect to at the moment. Search theregister.co.uk or similar sites for the
reason (those damn Russians!) - diemen.nl.eu.undernet.org seems to be the
best bet at the moment, followed by london.uk.eul.undernet.org.

Gavin