I have a dark and distant memory of Andy posting on the list that the SAM
ROMs are PD. This was so that they could be distributed with SimCoupe.

Luke

-----Original Message-----
From: Matthew J Craven [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, April 25, 2001 02:34
To: sam-users@nvg.ntnu.no
Subject: RE: GoodSAMC

> werent they released as PD?

No idea! I *thought* that was just Amstrad (even though they retain
copyright). Did Samco, MGT actually do that?

This e-mail is private and confidential and is for the
addressee only. You are prohibited from using, printing,
distributing or disseminating it or any information contained
in it, save to the intended recipient.