Hi Simon (and all),

I have the mail from Andy Wright giving permission to distribute the Sam
Rom binary in SimCoupe field away on my PC at home. I will dig it out
and post it to the list.

BTW Simon, SimCoupe and SDL is a great idea. I'm sure someone here can
port the Windows UI to UNIX, either Qt, GTK or Motif withouyt too much fuss.
It would be nice to run the emulator native again - speaks as someone who
runs SimCoupe via vmware. Of course running a Sam emulator includes a
sound chip emulator running on an emulated PC hardware, including an emulated
Sound Blaster on a real PC is an interesting excersise in itself.

I just wish I had time to do some coding myself - Children and jobs in the
Microprocessor design industry - who would have them?

Perhaps one day I will be able to get time to port SimCoupe to Java, which is
a really hot topic in ARM these days.

Best regards,

Allan

--
| Allan Skillman               | "There are five flavours of resons, the   |