> >I see I won't release my programs for Sam, otherwise you will put me in
the
> >lowest coders quality cathegory.
>
> Interesting assertion - that PD programs are the lowest quality.
Presumably
> you also rank people who write software for money as the best coders?

Usually people who really can earn money from *it*, don't do *it* for free.
;-)
Actually, I know my software for Sam, and I know what cathegory they are.
:-(
If somebody is going to cathegorize authors by quality, I will fall into the
lowest one,
if I upload anything more than 10% of my progs. I was 11 when I started on
Sam, and in the first
year I made lots of crap.

Aley