On Fri, Apr 27, 2001 at 08:02:07AM +0200, Robert van der Veeke wrote:

> No he only had the rights to distribute them, that is something completely
> different from holding the copyright. But Bob being Bob tried to explain in
> such a way that it looks like he rights where just as important as those of
> Andy Wright, wich was clearly not the case.

What happened with Bob in the end, anyway? Anyone know? Format still going,
or did it die a death?

--
Paul

"A lady came up to me on the street and pointed at my suede jacket. You know
a cow was murdered for that jacket?' she sneered. I replied in a psychotic
tone, 'I didn't know there were any witnesses. Now I'll have to kill you
too." --Jake Johansen