On Sun, Apr 29, 2001 at 09:13:35PM +0100, Nev Young wrote:

> AFAIK Format died a death last century <g>

It's been over a year since I last thought of SAM stuff, from memory. :)

> Bob is still alive and ripping people off erm I mean providing a valuable
> service to the PC community.

I'm strangely unsurprised... any idea where I can find him, a web-page or
something? Not that I have any interest in buying stuff, I just want to see
what he's up to now. But not to the extent of emailing him. <grin>

--
Paul

"... the police should turn on them with water cannons!"
"You want to turn me into a border collie? ... I must have
 misheard that?"
        -- someone, Sofi, at Netizen