After recently downloading the excellent SIM Coupe emulator, I was dissapointed to discover the lack of actual games to download. My SAM is gathering dust in the attic at the moment, and I still don't know where my original games are hiding after many hours of searching. Therefore, I am unable to make use of the emulator as much as I would have liked.

What I want to know is, apart from Prince of Persia and Lemmings (which I can't get to work for some reason) and Defender - what actual software titles are available for download? Are there any other FTP sites out there?