It would be worth doing - a damn fine demo if memory serves me right. I'd be happy to help if I could, but this seems WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYY too technical for a gamer like myself.

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: sam-users@nvg.ntnu.no
Subject: Re: F16 Combat Pilot download
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2002 15:29:45 +0000

> I have downloaded this and the F16 Combat Pilot demo is in TZX format.

The spec for TZX is at http://www.void.jump.org/TZXformat.html which makes
plenty of mention of the Sam tape format.

It would be a worthy addition to SimCoupe, but this is the first time I
have ever *ever* seen a Sam file still in tape format rather than DSK, SDF,
SAD or *spit* TD0.

My real Sam is out of action whilst the back bedroom is being decorated,
otherwise I'd dump the TZX to minidisc and have a go at loading it up.

Now where the hell is my mono tape lead? :-)

Dan.

Green Flag Limited, registered in England no. 1003081 registered office The Wharf, Neville Street, Leeds LS1 4AZ. UK Insurance Limited is also a member of the Green Flag group of companies and is a member of the General Insurance Standards Council.