> I know - once we've cracked how to get it up and running why don't we sell
> it Persona for charity purposes....
>
> Sarcasm most definitely intended.

The whole idea of selling the Persona titles for a few quid (well, the ones that
David L holds the copyright and distribution rights to) was going to be done in
memory of Malcolm MacKenzie (who ran Persona) who died very suddenly in 1999 due
to a heard attack, with the few quid that will made going to a few decent health
related charities.

Perhaps show a little less sarcasm towards the idea ?

Colin
====
Quazar : Hardware, Software, Spares and Repairs for the Sam
For all the recent Quazar news, see the new look website:
http://www.quazar.clara.net/sam/