Fred Bloggs wrote:
> What I have noticed is that if you press the SPACE bar it
> crashes - and I can't remember if this a bug from the
> original demo or not.  So avoid the space bar!!!

Heh, so it does!  I wonder if that was meant to return to BASIC or
something, but the system area has been trashed by then?

> Do you think future versions of Sim Coupe will support the
> TZX format - as I noticed there were several cover tapes each
> featuring SAM software.

Yeah, I don't see why not, especially as there have now been a couple of
requests for it.  How long it'll take to go in is another matter though!
I bet it'll actually end up being more useful for loading Spectrum tapes
than SAM ones too.

> What I'm not sure is if some is already available, and
> therefore there wouldn't be much point?!!

I noticed the comment in the TZX file says "Don't Know If This Works ?",
which suggests it's a blind untested conversion of the tape (we'll find
out eventually!).  The comment also mentions the file was created by
Andrew Barker, who co-maintains the TZX archive.