All I'm doing is questioning the inconsistencies which exist here, I'm
not
making decisions! We live in a democracy Andrew - I'll question what I
like.

We live in a democracy that has been dictated to us by party policies.

Income tax, vehicle road tax, Council tax.  How many times do they want
us to pay for roads.

Here in Lincoln, U.K. we even pay to park outside our homes.

The only democratic part of our constitution is we can vote for who we
want with no pressure from the government of the day.
We cannot pick policies, they are in the manifestos.

Manifestos are made by the political parties.

We then vote on what is in those manifestos we think are better than the
others.

No longer democratic.

Manifestos should be drawn up after the electorate has spoken, not
before.