Nope , as its hard to get LD A,(HL) wrong :)

Just curious, do you have dyslexia?
Does your spelling ever get in the way when you're programming? Frans

-----Original Message-----
From: Chris White [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 09 March 2002 15:20
To: 'sam-users@nvg.ntnu.no'
Subject: FW: In response to Andrew

Oh they Care allright ( i had a nice chat with Eidos(own's Domark) after
i released my stuff ) , never did with Dma/Sony over lemmings thought. I
think it also help me inb the fact that i once worked for Domark after
doing Sam Version :)

But i won on the contract i had with SamCo/Domark/Me , Basicly the
Copyrighted Code for Sam version reverted to me after five years (and
beens as it was Hand crafted and not ported) , i could do as i wished.
The Gfx was all mine to (Except for the Loading screen done by Neil
Holmes). And beens as i was not gaining any money (Hense it can only be
sold via a NON PROFIT MAKING COMPANY) , i was in the clear.

Lemming could be an interesting one , as Gfx was direct from Dma (touch
up/Modified by Doug Holmes) , but beens as Sony(own's psygnosis) holds
the contracts (if they are still in force) , or Dma would/have become
the full owners by know , but there is no intent to defraud. Or
Devaluate a ageing product , infact i hope its helps peeps who want to
know how to code or sifted though it and found usefull bits to help
peeps on.

I have (IMHO) legimently release what is mine ( contract with
Fred/Dma/Psygnosis/Samco/Domark expired after five years , with all the
Sam code copyright referring to me, and Gfx to the artists & Music to
the Musician ), and i have left all copyrights intack (visable) , and i
also acknoledge them.

All i can say is ,

1. If you have no right to release , post , upload then your on your own
(i have been over zelious on this from time to time , and peeps have
rightly ( but maybe over agressivly ) , Objected. Tip - try saying "I
own thoose please remove" - instead of "Who the F**K has upload all
copyright material, and then go into atack mode"

2. If you do post/upload copyright material , be prepared to answer why.

3. If you own it do what you like , but be carefull on TM & (R) as they
are inforcable for 100's of years

4. Don't try my route , I have just been lucky

Nearly the last point for everyone to take note is Ultimate (RARE) ,
they refuse anyone to release upload/down any of there old titles (some
obscure intelli law) , unless its packed in the method they choose (i,e
as you would dload it from thier site) , if your found to have unzipped
+ added or removed anything you have violate their rights and you will
be knobled.

But , this is the biggy , you can upload/download what you want , till u
get caught. Then your into a whole new world , this one saw's in this
order

1. Benifit of the doubt , ask them to remove. Also ask how much it's
cost you (In Sam's case this is 0.00 + Vat) 2. Failure on above by
poster/holder, so seek legal if have Copyright/Tm/R, Else go sulk 3.
Failure on above by poster/holder, old bill court , no computers etc etc
etc

So you all be carefull out there :)

Ps I still am unable to spell correctly, and can be totally not arshed
to use M$ spell/gramma checker :)