Geoff Winkless wrote:
> I use 50Hz :)

How d'ya manage that?  I'd definitely be interested in using that rate
myself if possible, as even a smooth 100Hz still suffers from ghosting.
I didn't think modern monitors were happy running at such a low rate
though?

> IMO yes, definitely, if you want to be able to claim 100%
> accuracy for SimCoupe.

I can butcher a quick version for you to try if ya like...?  Running
with 50Hz monitor sync on a fast machine /should/ just require a single
forced sync after every emulated frame.

> If the worst came to the worst, being able to support it in
> win98/2k/xp and failover gracefull on NT would be better than
> no support at all :)

Indeed - as is the case with joystick support and NT4 :-)