Adrian Brown wrote:
> Lets run a little poll. Can people fill in the following and reply

Better late than never, eh?

> 1) Do you have an actual Sam Coupe:
Yes (3 of them)

> 2) Does it work?
All work, though my original SAM has a damaged PSU that produces a poor TV
picture (but is fine thru SCART).

> 3) Do you still use it?
Yes, but typically less than once a week.

> 4) How many bits of sam software have you got?
I'd guess around 20 full titles, plus demos, disk mags, etc.

> 5) Do you still actively seek new sam bits and pieces?
Yes.

> 6) Would you buy a new game for the sam coupe if the price was right?
Definitely, if the game was right too.  I'd also buy *old* games for the
SAM, if I could get hold of them!!

> 7) What price would be right if you would?
Up to £10 would be in impulse buy range for me.  £15+ would still be
considered if it was something special.

> 8) Would you develop a title for the sam still?
I'm still throwing a few ideas around, but don't hold your breath - I never
did complete that bloomin' PacMan game...

> 9) Would you help develop a title for the sam?
I'd help in any way I could, though it'd be hard to commit to very much - I
still struggle to find quality time to work on SimCoupé.

> 10) Do you think that all the work put in to keep the sam
> alive is a waste of time?
Certainly not!  It's just as valid a hobby as anything else.  :-)

> 11) if yes to 10 then why?
n/a