1) Do you have an actual Sam Coupe:
Yup, a few - maybe two or three.

2) Does it work?
Yes.

3) Do you still use it?
Nope - use Sim coupe once in a while though.

4) How many bits of sam software have you got?
Most of them I think. And I'll back up Mr Skardon's claim ;)

5) Do you still actively seek new sam bits and pieces?
No - but keep an interest in what's going on. Hence replying to this...

6) Would you buy a new game for the sam coupe if the price was right?
Price wouldn't matter - if it was interesting then I'd get it.

7) What price would be right if you would?
N/A

8) Would you develop a title for the sam still?
Would love to do something, ressurrect Fred or similar, but only if I didn't
have to work for a living as well!

9) Would you help develop a title for the sam?
Same.

10) Do you think that all the work put in to keep the sam alive is a waste
of time?
Nope - fully agree with ChrisW, if people want to do it, great.

11) if yes to 10 then why?

Just curious :D