On Mon, 18 Aug 2003 22:43:03 +0100, "Adrian Brown"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I would certainly try to be there, Norwich is my home town.  Which venue
> did you have in mind?
>
> Adrian.

<snippity>

Well I'll be blowed. 3 of us living in Norridge *.

I'll try and get some of my sams working, but even if I don't I'll come
along.

Of course, this may stop others comming so I'll offer to buy the first
round of drinks, to try and off set that effect.

I promise not to tell B** B********.

Nev

* I'm just off Dereham road.

--
Nev - please note that mail to address nevilley@ will now
go into a spam bucket because of excessive mail abuse.