Geoff Winkless wrote:
> 19 August 2003 11:05, Simon Owen wrote:
> > It's a bit further for me (~120 miles from Nottingham), but I
> > think that's about how far it was to the show in Quedgley.
>
> Fancy sharing petrol costs for the trip (also date permitting!)?
> I'm just down the M1 in Leicester.

  The show has been provisionly book for Saturday the first of November,
more details at http://homepage.ntlworld.com/speccyverse/orsam.htm .To
help judge the numbers (for catering) we are offering a free prize
draw ticket worth 50p to each person who books in advance and turns up.
On the SAM side of things I am looking for someone to give a talk, and
more SAM traders.
--
                        Tarquin Mills

RUNG (RISC OS Users, Norfolk Group)