> Am looking into options for getting down to the show at the weekend, but
> given it'd be a 900-odd mile round trip for me, wanted to verify that
it'll
> be a decent turn out - who all's going?

Not me either I'm afraid.  If I could do there and back in a day by train
then I'd have gone, and even had permission from 'er indoors.  The earliest
I could get there was something like 2 in the afternoon (or I could have sat
on a train station for around 8 hours between midnight and 8am - I think
not!)  Annoyingly had it been a weekday, the trains would have started
earlier I could have.  Bit of a cop-out I'm afraid.

Had it been in Quedgley mind you...... ;-)

Tim