I wrote:
> I presume that also means Duncan can provide a list of titles?

I've mailed Duncan to ask, just in case anyone else was thinking about it.
Hopefully he can clear up which titles are in question, as it doesn't seem
as clear cut as being all titles under the Persona name.  Chris Pile's
certainly mentioned never signing anything on his Defender page, and
believed he still held the rights (which is why he released it as freeware).

I am (as I'm sure most of us are) happy to abide by his wishes for any
titles he does own.  I'd still be disappointed if they were kept locked away
with no intention to sell them or allow someone else to.