http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://www.btinternet.com/~c.pile/)
> - the only
> reason I have it on my site is that Chris' website
> was shut down and I put
> together a page to keep it 'active' on the web as a
> service to the community
> *sigh*

Other than pirated software, it is only that and Manic
Miner that have been available.

And to prevent any shit to Colin Piggot - I will
repeat that that has been made available because of
myself - and simply as Matthew Holt (who coded it)
granted me (in the form of Pheonix Software)
permission to. (Of course I also assisted in the
development - so technically was part of the "design
team" anyway)

In case of any shite - i'll repeat here publicly that
I granted permission for him to release it via the
magazine - not that it would have made Colin a mint if
it had been released as a commercial title!

And I havent taken back that permission.

I did also give permission in April 1995 for a Quazar
surround card version (pre-Persona) - but this never
happened due to the loss of the source code (and my
having a nervous breakdown)

I own the rights to my old magazines: ZAT (some issues
now on WOS), SAM Prime, SAM Quartet. These are
available if anyone wants them via Colin Piggot.
(except he doesnt have paper copies of ZAT!)

As I was never paid for the work on the SAM Newsdisk -
especially the last couple of issues I did unpaid, I
still maintain at least co-ownership of the this. (ie
- it was co-project by myself and Alan Miles). Anyone
who wants this - for no profit - can probably also get
this from Colin. (No profit, just duplication costs)

Syncantium (Andrew Colliers compilation) was a Phoenix
release. I dont think he ever signed anything
transfering that to Persona?

Batz n Ballz - I had permission from the very nice
david gommeran over this. I believe this also predated
Persona, and was again to myself.

There are a lot of other titles as well - but many of
these where signed to myself. And unless they where
transfered over, I presume that the buck stops with me
with them?

> I also wonder if this means that anyone owed
> royalties will be able to claim
> them back, with compound interest :-)

I really think that any ammount would be negligible
anyway - the biggest selling Persona title was
probably Blitz anyway.

David Ledbury (also part time "Persona Technical
advisor", Blitz Editor Creator, SAM Newsdisk Creator,
SAM Manic Miner co-designer, briefly Fred Editor (1
issue) etc, etc)