As far as I remember, Colin has posted several times but not very often.

I'm not too sure about Steve.

Calvin Allett <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
From memory alone who`s missing from posting here?

To not still be typing in five minutes, I`ll only
mention a few but just a couple I`m amazed haven`t
found their way here being Colin MacDonald, though I
get the impression he`s doing well... and Ian Slavin
(Axe), would be cool too if Steve Taylor or M.o.Magic
etc could be here :)

Ohh, and Stefan Drissen, I know most/half members here
were regulars at the UK meetings or had connections
with SAMCo, but who amongst the scene do you wish was
contributing or talking about SAM Still?