Matt Craven wrote:

Ohh, and Stefan Drissen, I know most/half members here
were regulars at the UK meetings or had connections
with SAMCo, but who amongst the scene do you wish was
contributing or talking about SAM Still?
I am still here, and i guess that Martijn Groen is on the list as well.

Will ask him later somewhere in the next week, i must admit that things are slow on our side.

--
Robert van der Veeke
Ruysdaelstraat 21d

Basugasubasubasu Basugasubakuhaku Gasubakuhakuhaku!!
"Better is the enemy of good enough." Dr. Mikoyan of the Mikoyan Gurevich Design Bureau