--- Colin Piggot <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Calvin Allett wrote:
> >  is it a Mod you provide service for (as Im not
> alowed
> > near electronics, hehe) :)
>
> If it's something you want done, then yes, I can
> easily do it for you.

Thinking about it, it probably would be as even
after (hopefully) when I get my SAM sorted and CF card
and reader I think I`ll be heavily tempted to start
using old workdisks :)

I LOVE SimCoupe, but you can`t beat a real machine !

> Colin
> =====
> Quazar : Hardware, Software, Spares and Repairs for
> the Sam Coupe
> April 1995-2005 - Celebrating 10 Years of developing
> for the Sam Coupe
> New Website now up: http://www.samcoupe.com/

Yahoo! Model Search 2005 - Find the next catwalk superstars -
http://uk.news.yahoo.com/hot/model-search/