david <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
You're probably right.

It was a waste of my time anyway.

Project abandoned.

I think this is a bit of a shame :(

I`m sincerely sure that this isn`t/wasn`t a waste of your time David...
I know for one that I`ve been looking forward to your site and have checked whenever I could get online...

I remeber talks/discussions on here with others (me included) asking
if others could contirbute and you giving a yes, and whatever you have so far would be appreciated by us other SAM users..

I`m sure with such a small SAM hardcore userbase that not only
is there room for a few of us to do archive sites, but further that
the idea of more than one or two is possatively exciting... I remember when I first had internet access back in` `99 trawling the web for SAM stuff, people, info etc etc and the thought of what `could be` makes me both surprised and joyfully tearful that the SAM is not only surviving but is in a relatively healthy position.

:)