Wow, that's a pretty nice page. I like it :-)

Wolfgang Haller <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi Andrew (and all other SAMmers)

Seems, as if christmas would be interesting. because I also have a
structure layout of a new site and some content, but it´s all a matter
of time. As I run a club for Spectrum and SAM, this side will be for
Spectrum and SAM users. For those who are curious, here the very raw bit:

http://spc.gmc-clan.de/downloads2/

I hope to have more for download before christmas...

Cheers, Wolfgang