Hi Andrew (and all other SAMmers)

Seems, as if christmas would be interesting. because I also have a structure layout of a new site and some content, but it´s all a matter of time. As I run a club for Spectrum and SAM, this side will be for Spectrum and SAM users. For those who are curious, here the very raw bit:

http://spc.gmc-clan.de/downloads2/

I hope to have more for download before christmas...

Cheers, Wolfgang

Andrew Collier schrieb:

Oh David, why do you have to take everything so damn personally?

Sorry. Let me rephrase my last post.

I'm happy to take on responsibility for getting a community site up and running. With all the other things you've got on your plate, the Sam site can be one less thing for you to worry about. I'd be interested to see what you'd got so far, though I have some ideas of my own and a basic site structure laid out.

Please don't feel it's all a waste of time; when this site is open for contributions, I think everybody will find your input very valuable. It will take a short while, but I think I can have a prototype ready for content by Christmas.

Andrew