Someone one ebay's selling a Sam with Kaleidoscope interface as well as a near complete catalogue of games, software & other hardware. (I'm thinking of bidding for it myself but I dont think I'll win it)  I'd say this lot would fetch upto £350, in your last email you said the Kaleidoscope was a bodge - is this coz there was no software for it?  Does the Kaleidoscope realy give the Sam 32,768 true colours?  I'm interested in what it is and what it does - (you never seem to hear anything about it...)

Yahoo! Mail