I still need to catch up on the later issue`s, and the earlier ones... I`d
forgot there was such an article, but I`d heard, one of the early ones I think
:)

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote: Quoting Calvin Allett :

> I`ve come across a little routine on an old disk magazine that
> provides four 8*8 pixel masked `sprites` via a MC interrupt routine,
> it seems pretty fast, and am wondering about trying to use it,
> however I`m wondering if it`s possible to alter an interrupt routine
> so that it only runs the code every 2nd or third frame?

I also seem to recall a pretty decent Sprite article in SAM Revival... can't
recall the issue - but it was from that clever chap Adrian (Brown, I think?)

your freeaccount today.