Thank you so much Colin :D

So that`s    Mem$(22016 to 22527) ... I tried to convert it with the
& character and got a - number, lol, I take it the & char is to denote Hex..

I did try and find it myself a few times in the tech manual, but couldn`t...

right, I can see if it`s faster now *_+

Colin Piggot <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > I`d ideally like to change the lines,
grab the Mem$ of the correct area,

MEM$(&5600 TO &57ff)

is what you want for the BASIC line interrupt table :)

Colin
=====
Quazar : Hardware, Software, Spares and Repairs for the Sam Coupe
1995-2007 - Celebrating 12 Years of developing for the Sam Coupe
Website: http://www.samcoupe.com/

your freeaccount today.