Yeah, I suppose I know what you mean :) I just meant with the pace of
development with Basic, however with the amount of time it takes to actually
get something running fast/smooth on the SAM in Basic, I`m starting to think
the gap may not be so large, i.e. it might be faster development wise to just
do stuff in MC, as wouldn`t need such `polishing` for months :)

anyway, just wanted to apologise for not putting a demo of the car game up yet,
started working on a new level for Tomato Antics, and not got round to it yet.
I will try knock up a couple of test engines soon and post them up :)

Chris Pile <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: CA > ----- Original Message -----
CA > From: "Calvin Allett"
CA > To:
CA > Sent: Sunday, May 20, 2007 10:41 AM
CA > Subject: RE: Car game

CA > ... Surprised more MC`ers don`t have a dabble with Basic more often tbh :D

Well you know what they say - when you've driven a *Ferrari you really don't
want to go back
to a Morris Minor!  ;-)

*Not that I've ever driven a Ferrari - but you get the idea!!!!!  ;-)

Chris.