Thomas wrote:
> I've submitted to Colin a tiny little demo of the 'engine' up to the
> point of the most recent youtube video and it is my current
> understanding that it'll be on the disk with Sam Revival 22.

Yeap, that'll feature on the coverdisk with 22, along an article from
Thomas. The coverdisk will also feature Burglar Bob, the last commercial
release by Jupiter Software which will have a bit of a graphical revamp for
it's re-release. Another confirmed article is a look back at what happened
to Manic Miner The Lower Caverns - a sequel of the classic Manic Miner that
was to have featured new levels, improved graphics and new music, quite a
lot of input to this article from people involved with some of the new
levels only coming to light recently after sitting idle on a floppy disk for
13 years since they were drawn.

The mag should be out in about 2 weeks time.

Colin.
=====
Quazar : Hardware, Software, Spares and Repairs for the SAM Coupe
1995-2008 - Celebrating 14 Years of developing for the SAM Coupe
Website: http://www.samcoupe.com/