Thomas Harte wrote:
> I think I'm running out of optimisation ideas now, which is not to say
> that there aren't any, just that I haven't had them yet and may never
> have them. So it's time to start implementing an actual game.

Anything in mind at this stage for a game, and how feesible would it be to
impliment shading to the code as it stands? (going back to one of the
original ideas of being like a Freescape style engine)

> Would anyone be at all interested in my code, packaged as a public
> domain library of functions? I'll probably eventually do that anyway,
> but I'm curious.

Yeap, certainly. I had a few ideas on what could be done with the maths
sides alone.

Colin
=====
Quazar : Hardware, Software, Spares and Repairs for the SAM Coupe
1995-2008 - Celebrating 14 Years of developing for the SAM Coupe
Website: http://www.samcoupe.com/