I'm not really sure exactly where the age divide falls on this issue
and I'm willing to bet none of us is classically young, but yeah!

I can categorically state that I fall into "Old Git" territory!

I keep meaning to do some Sam work again, but getting started always
feels like a huge effort...

Me too.  Finding both the time and, more importantly, the enthusiasm to do
anything on the SAM is pretty much impossible.  Which is why it's refreshing
to see new games and new developers such as Andrew and Rob still willing
to put the effort in.  Starting and (crucially) finishing any project on the SAM
can be nothing more than a labour of love these days.

Chris...