Very nice -- very Manic Miner, though visually quite different.

I like the backgrounds a lot, and in fact, the only graphical complaint I
have is that the things you're meant to collect can get a little lost
against it.  (Perhaps if they blinked or changed colour or something).

Otherwise, I can't fault it.  Good work!

--
James R Curry
8...@itdoesntsuck.com