From: "WAYN" <invitat...@whereareyounow.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2012 22:45:15
To: Balor Price<toberm...@cookingcircle.co.uk>
Subject: Roger Jowett has left a message for you

Hi Balor,

Roger Jowett has left you a message on WAYN.

Read message:
http://www.wayn.com/-/30692-133h4uz?invite_token=kgig2v-cn5e2oje2kpl3

All the best,
The WAYN Team

To stop receiving invite requests from Roger Jowett, click here:
http://www.wayn.com/-/30586-133h4uz?m=22419144&c=688472159

To stop receiving any notifications from WAYN, click here:
http://www.wayn.com/-/30587-133h4uz?c=688472159